Manzanita Manor-Whimsical art & near downtown
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
This modern and spacious home sits less than a mile from downtown Paso Robles just across, and overlooking, the Salinas River and the lights of downtown. You will wonder at the unique and whimsical iron, fiber and glass art throughout the home, the artisan wood furniture and the artistic homage to the Catholic mission-era history of California, a special touch the owner is proud to share with our guests.
This three bedroom, two bath home is located in a clean and safe suburban neighborhood that is walking distance to downtown Paso Robles, or a short and cheap Uber ride after a night out in downtown! Manzanita Manor has a cool and shady terraced backyard that’s perfect for dining outside or relaxing in the evening with your friends and family, and includes lounge chairs, a propane fire pit and a horseshoe pit! The living area is very open with soaring ceilings, and an open concept kitchen/dining/living room. The home features a brand new gas range for the chef in your group, too! Manzanita Manor is the perfect spot to enjoy downtown Paso and explore the wineries and other great features of the central coast area. Make a day trip to the beach and lake, Hearst Castle, wine festivals and winery events, the Mid State Fair in July or wherever your passions take you. We look forward to hosting you!
• Primary bedroom has a queen bed, a flat screen tv, and an adjoining full bathroom
• Primary Bath features a step in shower, dual vanity and separate soaking tub
• The second bedroom has a queen size bed and third bedroom has a king size bed
• Hall bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
• The living room includes a comfy sectional sofa and has a flat screen tv with dvd player plus a twin size roll-away bed is available
• Well equipped kitchen for cooking your favorite meals
• Propane BBQ for guest use
• Outdoor dining area and a seating area that overlooks the Salinas river area with a horseshoe pit
• Washer and dryer available for exclusive guest use inside the home
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Paso Robles, California
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
- Registration Number